Medical Doctor at Médecins Sans Frontières August, 2022
Medical Doctor at Médecins Sans Frontières Get information related to:- medical doctor list, medical doctor in swahili, list of medical doctors in tanzania, medical doctor salary, medical doctor degree, medical doctor do
JOB VACANCY – MEDICAL DOCTOR
Title: MEDICAL DOCTOR
Duration: 12 months (Fixed Term Contract) – Full time position (100%)
Starting date: 15/09/2022
Direct Reports: Medical Activity Manager
Location: Nduta Camp (Kibondo, Kigoma Region)
|FOR NATIONAL STAFF ONLY|
Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) is an international, independent, medical humanitarian organisation that delivers emergency aid to people affected by armed conflict, epidemics, natural disasters and exclusion from healthcare. MSF offers assistance to people based on need, irrespective of race, religion, gender or political affiliation. MSF is therefore guided by the principles of neutrality and impartiality. These principles must apply to all MSF staff.
Minimum Educational Qualification:
· Bachelor’s Degree in medicine (Doctor of Medicine) from an institution recognized by the relevant government body in Tanzania
· MUST BE REGISTERED AND ALLOWED TO PRACTISE UNDER MEDICAL COUNCIL OF TANGANIYKA
· Essential 2 years working experience related to the diploma/degree
· Desirable experience in obs and gynae, paediatrics, infectious diseases, HIV/AIDS/STDs, TB, general medicine or minor surgical procedures
· Working experience with MSF would be considered as an extra asset
· Essential computer literacy (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
· Essential mission language: English and Swahili (Kirundi will be a plus)
|Objectives of the position:
Provide outpatient and/or inpatient medical care to patients/beneficiaries according to adapted and updated medical knowledge, MSF protocols, values and universal hygiene standards to improve the patients/beneficiaries health conditions.
· Apply medical knowledge and skills to diagnose and prevention. Carry out outpatient and inpatient consultations, prescribing the necessary treatment respecting MSF protocols.
· Keep the patient and/or his/her family informed about the illness and provide appropriate explanations about the treatment to follow, checking they have understood.
· Follow up the evolution of the hospitalized/IDP patients, through daily visits , consultations and examinations, prescribing the necessary treatment following MSF protocols, deciding whether they can be discharged or transferred to other departments – in collaboration with other doctors- and informing their family about the patient’s evolution.
· Check and control the rational distribution of medicines and equipment under his/her responsibility and take care the quality, disinfection and sterilization of the medical material. Assure general compliance with standing hygiene standards.
· Participate in the collection and analysis of epidemiological data, checking its validity and informing the line manager or project coordinator about any problem or complication of the patients illness, medical error and monitors the proper functioning of the department, equipment or material.
· Ensure ongoing training of the medical/paramedical multidisciplinary team in order to optimize the quality of care.
· Knows and ensures all MSF medical protocols are followed and implemented, checking universal precautions are followed at all times and reducing bio-hazard risks and improving infection control. Ensures professional confidentiality is respected.
Main competencies and knowledge:
· People Management
· Teamwork and Cooperation
|All interested candidates shall submit their motivation letter, CV and copy of relevant professional certificates not later than Thursday September 1st 2022 at 4:00 PM. Please quote the job title on the email subject “MEDICAL DOCTOR”.
Please send your application to the email address [email protected]. The applications can also be submitted at MSF offices situated at Warioba RD, Mikocheni B, Plot 100, Daima Street House no 16 or To MSF Project Admin in Nduta Refugees Camp, Kibondo District.
Female candidates are highly encouraged to apply.
Dear reader, do not be confused when you come across very different headlines about Medical Doctor at Médecins Sans Frontières The reader may find it confusing and think it is a different ad, The reason for having a different title for this ads is due to the presence of many bloggers in Tanzania and every blogger writes a title in his own words. You can find a title like this on popular blogs like Mabumbe jobs, Ajirayako jobs, Jobwikis jobs and Ajiraleo jobs
Médecins Sans Frontières Offers attractive salary to workers as a motivation for work, also covers Insurance. For those with bachelor degree have more advantage in wining this positions.
This Content is a Part of: msf jobs 2022, msf vacancies for nurses 2022, msf holland jobs, how to get a job with msf, msf volunteer, msf application, msf vacancies 2022, msf india jobs
This website is awarded a medal of honor for posting articles about:- jobs in tanzania for foreigners, un jobs in tanzania, embassy jobs in tanzania, ngo jobs in tanzania, unskilled jobs in tanzania, jobs in tanzania 2022, utumishi jobs in tanzania, jobs in tanzania mabumbe, nafasi za kazi katika kampuni mbalimbali 2022, nafasi za kazi 2022 dar es salaam, nafasi za kazi dar es salaam, nafasi za kazi tamisemi, nafasi za kazi mpya wiki hii, hill water nafasi za kazi, nafasi za kazi kwa waliomaliza form four, nafasi za kazi mashirika binafsi 2022
Dear reader, you may be interested in reading:- medical jobs in tanzania, medical jobs list and salaries, medical jobs in tanzania 2022, medical jobs in dar es salaam, health ngo jobs in tanzania, medical jobs in arusha, public health jobs in tanzania, medical jobs in demand