Sensa 2022 Salary scale and Ratiba ya sensa 2022
Sensa 2022 Salary scale and Ratiba ya sensa 2022, This post is about Malipo ya zoezi la Sensa 2022 and ratiba ya sensa 2022
Malipo ya zoezi la Sensa 2022 na ratiba ya sensa has been announced since 5 may 2022. The minimal requirement for this job is form four qualifications.
This post has all details and information about www tamisemi go tz 2022 sensa, ya zoezi la Sensa 2022 na ratiba ya sensa jobs advertised by NBS on 05 may 2022 . The deadline for application will be 19 may 2022
Statistics Act No.9 of 2015 is among the Laws revised in 2019 and promulgated by the Government on February 28, 2020 (GN 140/2020).
The amendments to the Statistics Act include revisions for 2018 and 2019.
By the same token, effective February 28, 2020, the Statistics Act will be cited as the “Statistics Act, CHAPTER 351”.
Ratiba ya zoezi la sensa 2022
Tanzania is expected to conduct a population and housing census August this year.
The exercise is nationwide and requires staff to run the exercise. Most of Tanzania asking about Ajira Za sensa 2022. Here is public announcement.
Mshahara wa sensa 2022
Mshahara wa sensa 2022, Census salary per day The Government of the United Republic of Tanzania, is preparing to do so Population and Housing Census which will be held on 23 August 2022. so would you line to know how much will the
clerks and census supervises be paid then don’t worry you have get you covered in this article.
Census salary (mshahara) in Tanzania depends on the working position, the day you will be working and other number of factors before going to area of work all the supervisors makarani & wasimamizi wa sensa will be required to attend the professional seminar where as this will be provide a guidance on how the activity should be conducted.
|Date||23 August 2022|
The 2022 Population and Housing Census will be done digitally using devices called tablets, so it will require clerks, supervisors and ICT officers who know how to use such devices. thus the process of paying them salary is an important thing since can motivate them to work even further.
The data written here regarding the mshahara wa sensa 2022, is not hundred percent valid, its just an estimation from our trusted new sources we will be updating this page to match with our use request. you can also call the Census support team for more information and important updates.
Other source about Posho na mishahara ya sensa 2022
uniqueness of of census in 2022
All buildings in Tanzania to be counted in the 2022 census, Dar es Salaam. The Government of Tanzania expects to conduct a building census on August 23, 2022, which is the first time that the census has been conducted in the country since the Government began conducting a population and housing census in 1967.
This was stated today Saturday July 23, 2022 in the city of Dar es Salaam by the Dar es Salaam regional census coordinator, Albert Kapala while presenting a topic at the census and economy conference organized by the Mayoda Institute.
Kapala has said that this year’s census will be different from the previous ones because it will involve the use of IT and it will have a questionnaire for the census of existing buildings in the country.
“The building census has never been done in the past, it is being done this year for the first time. Therefore, I am asking the citizens to cooperate with the census clerks in their areas,” said Kapala.
He said that in this year’s census, there will be four questionnaires which are residential addresses, buildings and their owners, a community questionnaire and a population census questionnaire.
He added that the counting activity will start on August 23, 2022 at 6 pm where the people who will be counted at night are groups of people with nomadic activities such as those who travel, those in prisons, those admitted to hospitals.
On his part, the Executive Director of Watumi Housing, Fred Msemwa said in the housing census of 2012, there were nine million households or residential houses across the country, of which, 3 million houses were built with bricks and roofed with tin.
He said that another 3 million houses were built with wood or clay and roofed with wood or grass and another 3 million houses were built with bricks but were roofed with grass.
“Housing is very important in our personality and through this year’s census, we will get a real picture of our housing and it will help stakeholders in this sector to get accurate statistical information,” said Msemwa.
On his part, the administrative secretary of the Dar es Salaam region, Hassan Rugwa, has encouraged young people, especially higher education students, to educate their peers and relatives so that they can fully participate in the census activity that will be held on August 23, 2022.
Questions to be Asked in the 2022 Census
The 2022 Population and Housing Census has fourteen modules that will be used to collect information on people and their settlements nationwide.
The questions that will be asked will be: –
- Demographic information (age, gender, relationship, marital status, citizenship, n.k.);
- Questions about disability;
- Education Information;
- Mobility questions, as well as information on Tanzanians living abroad
- Questions about ownership of national documents (NIDA IDs, Zanzibari resident, birth certificate, passport, and driver’s license)
- Economic activities
- Land tenure and ICT information
- Maternity and Mortality Reports that occurred within the household
- Maternal mortality
- State of housing and ownership of various resources
- Agricultural and livestock issues
- Social security funds.
The 2022 Population and Housing Census will be done digitally using devices called tablets, so it will require clerks, supervisors and ICT officers who know how to use such devices. I would like to take this opportunity to inform you that the positions of clerks, supervisors and ICT officers are not advertised as in social media, those who continue to advertise and ask people to apply on the networks are liars and ignored.
HISTORY OF CENSUS
The following bellow are facts about Tanzania populations based on nbs statistic. it also include Historia ya sensa Tanzania
- The current population of the United Republic of Tanzania is 62,882,787 as of Wednesday, May 11, 2022, based on Worldometer elaboration of the latest United Nations data.
- Tanzania 2020 population is estimated at 59,734,218 people at mid year according to UN data.
- Tanzania population is equivalent to 0.77% of the total world population.
- Tanzania ranks number 24 in the list of countries (and dependencies) by population.
- The population density in Tanzania is 67 per Km2 (175 people per mi2).
- The total land area is 885,800 Km2 (342,009 sq. miles)
- 37.0 % of the population is urban (22,113,353 people in 2020)
- The median age in Tanzania is 18.0 years
www tamisemi go tz 2022 sensa | NBS tanzania jobs 2022
The general merits of a census investigation are:
- Intensive Study of the population.
- Reliable Data, since the investigator observes every item personally.
- Suitable Choice where the different items of the population are not homogeneous.
- The basis of various surveys.
Meaning of Population and Housing Census
Population and housing census is a process of collecting, analyzing, evaluating and publishing and disseminating demographic, economic and social data related to all persons and their settlements in a country for a specified period.
In other words, the census is a special exercise aimed at finding the total population in a country, by age and gender, place of residence and status of education, employment status, birth status and mortality and housing status.
These basic data are the ones that can match the real needs of citizens including special groups with special needs for example, people with disabilities, women, children, youth and the elderly thus facilitating the development of policies and development plans according to the need and environment.
Significance of the 2022 Population and Housing Census
The unique significance of the 2022 Population and Housing Census include: –
- To assist the Government to obtain basic information that will support the process of implementing the Vision for Development 2025, health and social reform, as well as the monitoring of international development agendas;
- Population information assists in district authorities in the implementation of development plans that reflect the needs of the people at the relevant levels and assist in the balance of resource allocation;
- Basic information on demographic, socio-economic status of population and housing plans at all levels;
- Allocation in calculating other indicators eg Individual GDP, GDP, Employment and Unemployment and student enrollment rate;
- Information that will enable the government to identify population growth, by distribution and other indicators, which are important for environmental management; and
- The basis of good governance and inclusive democracy. Accurate Census data is needed for the effective allocation of constituencies, adjusting administrative boundaries in local government.
Differences between the 2022 Census and previous Censuses: –
In the 2022 census it is expected to have new items such as;
- Allocate geographical areas of census at the district / local level and access to statistical information at the district / local levels as well as having permanent boundaries at those levels;
- Use of tablets at all stages of census mplementation with the aim of reducing costs;
- Additional questions that will enable access to more statistical information compared to the 2012 Census: –
- Demographic information (age at first marriage);
- Questions about disability (Headache, Spine Spine, Epilepsy / Epilepsy, Mbalanga / storiasis and Autism Spectrum Disorder);
- Mobility questions in accordance with IOM (International Organization of Migration) recommendations;
- Questions about ownership of national documents (NIDA IDs, small business IDs, Zanzibar resident, passport, and driver’s license);
- Improvements in questions of economic activity including the number of households in the informal sector;
- Land tenure and ICT information
- Housing statistics (list, ownership status and type of home)
- Agricultural and livestock issues
The expectation of the Office is to better organize itself using the limited resources available to timely complete all preparatory activities including: –
- The task of allocating census sites at the local and local level which is the basis for achieving a quality census
- Preparation of census documents;
- Establishment of task teams / units for the purpose of sharing responsibilities; and
- Conducting a pilot Census on 29 August 2021