Senior Manager – Project Management Office job at Exim Bank July, 2022
Senior Manager – Project Management Office job at Exim Bank July, 2022, Popular search:- project management office job description, project management officer, project management officer salary, project management office roles and responsibilities pdf, project management officer skills, project management officer qualifications, 6 job vacancies at exim bank tanzania 2022, job vacancy at exim bank, how to get job in exim bank, jobs at exim bank, exim bank job vacancy
Job Title: Senior Manager – Project Management Office
Department: Project Management Office
Responsible for: Project Management
Reporting to: Head – Business Operations and Service
Region: Dar es Salaam
PURPOSE OF JOB:
Senior Project Manager will be overall responsible to provide leadership and strategic direction in project, program and change management. S/he will partner with Business leaders / key stakeholders and lead teams to deliver medium and large-scale project(s) with a high degree of complexity and risk, that spans across one or more business units/ functional areas in a multi-country setting.
- Engage appropriate stakeholders to identify business needs and optimal solutions, effectively manage project delivery lifecycle and SDLC, ensure required outcomes of projects for the business are achieved.
- Establish effective project oversight and other governance bodies, and actively engage the conect levels to support the direction for the project.
- Ensure detailed project management plans and project documents are prepared, approved, and filed as required; manage such documents and update as appropriate.
- Provide on-going communication and drive discussions with key stakeholders, including the Project Sponsor, Business Project Owner, Management and Board to ensure they are aware of the project progress and any significant changes to the project status in a timely manner.
- Collaborate with appropriate internal partners to ensure required resources including domain subject matter experts are assigned to the project for successful delivery; coach and motivate team members to meet project goals, adhering to their responsibilities and project milestones.
- Monitor staff performance, continuously provide constructive performance feedback, conduct formal performance reviews, and develop professional development plans tailored to staff needs.
- Deliver and own project outcomes that are aligned to established cost, timing, deliverable, and scope objectives.
- Generate cost estimates and provides general financial management, incorporating risk, by producing the monthly financial reporting for all projects clearly articulating funds utilization vs project deliverables.
- Proactively identify and track project risk and develop mitigation plans to manage risk
- Support vendor management and strategic sourcing process, managing RFP activities and partnering with vendor(s) to ensure efficient and effective project delivery
- Establish practices, templates, policies, tools, and partnerships to expand and mature the project management and business analysis capabilities for the organization
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Finance, Banking, Information Technology, Computer Science, or related areas.
- Minimum 8 years working experience In financial services, Telecommunications, 4 years in managerial position.
- Experience In driving medium to large scale Technology change efforts, previous Core Banking System implementation is an added advantage.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) / Prince 2 certification is a must.
COMPETENCIES, KNOWLEDGE, AND SKILLS
- Business Analysis and Project/ Change Management
- Demonstrated experience in project management methodologies (agile / waterfall/ hybrid), project management lifecycles, as well as software development lifecycle (SDLC)
Please send your application to [email protected]
Application deadline:- 5th August 2022
Dear reader, do not be confused when you come across very different headlines about Senior Manager – Project Management Office job at Exim Bank July, 2022 The reader may find it confusing and think it is a different ads The reason for having a different title for this ad is due to the presence of many bloggers in Tanzania and every blogger writes a title in his own words. You can find a title like this on popular blogs like Mabumbe jobs, Ajirayako jobs, Jobwikis jobs and Ajiraleo jobs
Exim Bank Offers attractive salary to workers as a motivation for work, also covers Insurance. For those with bachelor degree have more advantage in wining this positions.