New Job Opportunities at Silverleaf Academy Limited July, 2022
New Job Opportunities at Silverleaf Academy Limited July, 2022 Popular search:- silverleaf job tanzania, silverleaf job description, silverleaf job vacancy, silverleaf jobs, silverleaf club careers, silverleaf near me, silverleaf academy job description, silverleaf academy job vacancies, silverleaf academy job tanzania, silverleaf academy job
Programme Assistant at Silverleaf Academy Limited July, 2022
Position: Programme Assistant
Reporting to: Franchise Lead (Direct)
Location: Usa River, Arusha, Tanzania
Contract: Full-time paid position
About the role, We are looking for a Programme Assistant to support in the design and roll out of our school accelerator programme. The aim of the pilot programme is to understand how the Silverleaf model can help to improve the management and learning outcomes in non-government pre- and primary schools in Tanzania. We’re looking for an enthusiastic, dynamic and flexible individual, with a passion for education, to support in all stages of the pilot development and roll out. You’ll work closely with our Franchise Lead and Programme Officer, and assist other Silverleaf staff to make sure the programme is implemented effectively and that we are able to learn as much as possible about how our school model can be adapted to improve educational quality across the country.
Programme Toolkit Design
Systematically map existing SLA and partner tools against those required for the programme, and identify gaps
Adapt, translate and edit tools and templates to fit programme purpose
Organize tools in shared folders, ensuring file naming is consistent and tools are accessible.
Systematically map all private pre- and primary schools across Tanzania’s northern region
Gather basic, high-level data on schools identified and create database to store findings
Use data to identify 40 priority/high-potential schools for the second cohort of the School
Visit schools and use site visit guide to gather additional information and conduct due diligence check
Organize phone interviews with school management and Silverleaf School Accelerator Team
Organize and coordinate site visits to short–listed schools
Monitoring and Evaluation
Utilize tools to effectively gather baseline data
Enter data into MEL Tracker in a timely manner Support PO to collect data during programme delivery
Support PO in delivery of soft and hard copy documents to participating schools
Support PO in coordination and facilitation of in-person training sessions
Support in development of content e.g., formatting documents, assisting in creation of training videos etc.
Ensure Silverleaf Team are kept up-to-date with progress via Slack
Share ideas and suggestions for ways to improve the pilot content/delivery
Social Media & Marketing
Generate content for social media in the form of short, catchy posts, pictures, or short videos based on programme activities
Inform Social Media manager of upcoming activities, and other notable events throughout the year which align with programme objectives and values
Draft blog posts, newsletters and other promotional materials as required
REQUIREMENTS: KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS Essentials:
At least 2 years of experience in project/programme implementation, preferably concerning education or social interventions
Bachelor’s Degree in Education, Social Sciences, or another related field
Sound understanding of the Tanzanian education system
Have a high standard of written and spoken English and Kiswahili
Be highly organized! There are a lot of different elements to this pilot programme and you will need to keep up with many different activities at once
Be experienced in building relationships with stakeholders
Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and Google Drive (including Google Docs)
Be passionate about quality education and supporting children
Experience teaching or working directly with children
Experience in data collection following research protocols
Experience using Slack
Familiarity of the Tanzanian education system
Be experienced in building relationships with stakeholders
Legal & Human Resource Associate at Silverleaf Academy Limited July, 2022
Position : Legal & Human Resource Associate
Position: Legal & Human Resource Associate
Organization: Silverleaf Academy Ltd
Reporting to: (directly) CFO & (indirectly) CEO
Location: Tanzania (Arusha) with regular trips to vaiour Regions
Contract: Full-time position
Length: 1 year
About Silverleaf Academy
Silverleaf believes that quality education should be accessible to every child. We know education helps level the playing field. We are attempting to build Tanzania’s first group of affordable primary schools, educating children aged 3-14.
Our mission is to provide lower-middle income urban families with the highest quality education possible at the most affordable price. Silverleaf schools deploy a tablet-based curriculum inside every classroom, and adopt an innovative team teaching and in-service training approach.
Our schools are designed to combat widespread student underperformance typically seen within highly resource constrained Tanzanian schools. It is our promise to our students and their parents that Silverleaf students will not leave without full mastery of the basic skills of writing, reading and counting, whilst also being prepared for a world where critical thinking, team collaboration, and entrepreneurship are paramount.
Silverleaf currently operates 2 campuses, in Zanzibar and Usa River, as well as supporting the launch of a new accelerator program for schools positioned to eventually support 10’s-100’s of existing primary schools.
About the Role
The Legal and Human Resource Associate will lead the organization’s legal affairs, human resourcing strategy and delivery of people development and talent management related to all of Silverleaf’s staff, schools and departments across regions of Tanzania.
The Legal and Human Resource Associate is responsible for the design and execution of Silverleaf Legal functions, Human Resource Management Strategy and System, S/he will lead all activities of legal, administration and management of Human Resources functions.
This role is expected to ensure good collaboration and coordination with all Silverleaf’s stakeholders across the country, while ensuring the integrity and effectiveness of Silverleaf’s distinct contribution to attainment of organizational objectives. S/he should be an innovative, results-oriented individual who can create and deliver a vision, and ensure organization compliance and managing team member expectations.
The Legal and Human Resource Associate will work closely with the CFO, COO and CEO and sit within the Central team of the organization.
- Be in-charge of all legal affairs of Silverleaf and its affiliated entities
- Notarization of all Silverleaf and affiliated entities documents.
- Advise the organization on all legal matters and liaise with various regulatory bodies to ensure that Silverleaf consistently complies to various laws and regulations of URT.
- Advise the organization on legal issues pertaining to foreign employees, volunteers, visitors and International Professionals and liaise with Imigration, Employment and other laws.
- Lead on Visa, Work permits and residents permits of all Silverleaf foreign staff
- Leading, advising and preparing company contracts with all other parties.
- Coordinate staff performance review, maintain and update the HR management system with all employee information, Inclusive of policies governing the relationship between the people., Silverleaf and their professional growth.
- Updating organizational structure. Support in Workforce planning, distribution and recruitment
- Coordinate with Insurance companies for staff benefits & assist in preparing policy, guidelines, and systems for staff safety measures.
- HUMAN RESOURCE RESPONSIBILITIES
- Review HR processes and suggest improvements. Advise and assist management and employees in HR related issues and concerns
- Team member attendance and time management (Work hours, overtime, staff gap, leaves, etc)
- Issue contract and letters to all employees (Offer, contracts, transfer, separation, warning, retrenchment, retirement etc)
- Provide feedback to the management to enhance a better and cordial working environment.
- Be actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and managing the hiring process.
- Create and implement effective onboarding plans. Book testing, schedule interviews and prepare employment contracts
- Develop and implement Human Resources strategy, Lead the process of review of job descriptions and the preparation of new and/or revised job descriptions in line with organizational human resource strategy
- Assist in developing and implementing staff professional development programmes
- Prepare and implement staff motivation plan, arrange effectively social events and activities
Required profile for job ad : Legal & Human Resource Associate
Must have Bachelor Degree in law (LLB)
Must be currently registered and recognised advocate of High court of Tanzania,
Practicing experience in corporate compliance and company services for a minimum of two years, preferably in Tanzania
Fluent in English, swahili would be an advantage
Google suites experience
Previous experience working with payroll and HR system(specifically PAYTAN is an advantage)
Labour law specialization
Corporate law experience
What we bring to the table
A chance to make a real difference and gain experience in a dynamic and growing organization
An opportunity to develop both personally & professionally
Exposure to working with a multicultural team
Strong professional development and growth potential
Excellent references You’ll fit into our culture if you:
You show a deep commitment to Silverleaf’s mission, vision, and culture
You are constantly seeking new opportunities to add value to your work
You value high standards of professionalism and rigor
You value transparency as key to building collaborative teams
You have an entrepreneurial approach to addressing challenges
How to apply
Please apply for this position by:
- Sending your CV and cover letter to [email protected] with the subject line ‘Program Assistant’ clearly stated. (All applications should be in English).
- Application should also include a link to a video of maximum 2 minutes (120 seconds) with a short personal introduction and explanation of your interest in the role and joining the team.
- Wait and we will get back to you within 3 business days
Dear reader, do not be confused when you come across very different headlines about New Job Opportunities at Silverleaf Academy Limited July, 2022 The reader may find it confusing and think it is a different ad, The reason for having a different title for this ad is due to the presence of many bloggers in Tanzania and every blogger writes a title in his own words. You can find a title like this on popular blogs like Mabumbe jobs, Ajirayako jobs, Jobwikis jobs and Ajiraleo jobs
Silverleaf Academy Limited Offers attractive salary to workers as a motivation for work, also covers Insurance. For those with bachelor degree have more advantage in wining this positions.