Assistant Camp Manager job at Embalakai Camps Limited July, 2022
Assistant Camp Manager job at Embalakai Camps Limited
Vacancy title: Assistant Camp Manager
Type: FULL TIME
Deadline of this Job: 31 July 2022
Industry: Hospitality, and Tourism,
Duty Station: Serengeti
Date Posted: July 22, 2022,
Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Department: FIELD OPERATIONS
Reports to: CAMP MANAGER and OPERATIONS MANAGER
As an Assistant Camp Manager your role is to assist the camp manager in ensuring that the camp systems, facilities, activities, and staff work together in a smooth, safe and harmonious manner so as to ensure that guests have a memorable stay.
Job Description (Duties and Responsibilities);
To include, but are not limited to;
1) Assist in answering any inquiries pertaining to camp policies and services and resolve guests, visitors, or client’s complaints.
2) Lead, manage, teach, and coach camp teams, including support members, food services, housekeeping, laundry, maintenance, and other team members.
3) Assist in performance management to ensure efficient operations and adherence to company standards, policies and procedures.
4) Greet and briefing basic information to guests, visitors, or clients
5) Assist in resolving customer complaints or problems.
6) Assist in Managing guest services and activities
7) Inspect guest rooms, public areas, and grounds for cleanliness and appearance.
8) Assist in Coordinating front-office and Back of House activities of the camp with Central office
9) Assist in monitoring petty cash activity of the camp
10) Assisting in oversee assigned duties of staffs to ensure safety or compliance with rules.
11) Document organizational or operational procedures.
12) Assisting in managing movement of staffs according to company policy
13) Other duties as assigned by the Camp Manager, Operation manager and Managing Director.
• Minimum 2 years’ experience as in hospitality industry
• Previous experience in bush camps will be highly valued
• Studies according to the position
• High level of English speaking
• Leadership skills, guest oriented, strong communication skills
• Team-orientation, loyalty and excellent leadership skills
• Flexibility, commitment, dedication, and reliability
• Good manners and a positive attitude
• A hospitable and service-oriented attitude
• Age in between 30-45 yrs old.
Job application procedure
If you meet the requirements and interested in this exciting opportunity, please send your application and resume in only one Pdf document not later than 31st July 2022 to [email protected].
Dear reader, do not be confused when you come across very different headlines about Assistant Camp Manager job at Embalakai Camps Limited
The reader may find it confusing and think it is a different ad, The reason for having a different title for this ad is due to the presence of many bloggers in Tanzania and every blogger writes a title in his own words.
You can find a title like this on popular blogs like Mabumbe jobs, Ajirayako jobs, Jobwikis jobs and Ajiraleo jobs