10 New Management Trainee job vacancy at NMB Bank Plc July, 2022
management trainee qualification, operations management trainee job description, management trainee career path
management trainee job description pdf
A future of endless opportunity awaits you….
- NMB Bank Plc is looking to hire graduates for its Management Trainee Program for the year 2022-2024.
Who we are
- Harnessing the power of a vast network, deep rooted local presence, NMB Bank PLC. is the largest and most profitable Bank in Tanzania. With a 3,482-strong employee base; a Balance sheet size over TZS 8.7 Trillion as of December 2021, and a geographical footprint that touches every corner of the Country, NMB plays a key role in helping its clients’ growth and advancing Tanzania’s Social Economic Development Agenda. We support our clients holistically through the delivery of retail, corporate banking services and agri financing, including a full range of lending products; customized services for corporations and government entities, including trade finance, treasury, and specialized cash management services.
- We aim to deliver for our customers, clients, and shareholders, create a great place to work for colleagues, and support society to prosper.
- We believe in our people’s potential to make a meaningful contribution to the bank’s sustainable growth and success. We aim to continue being the employer of choice by maintaining an enabling working environment, shaped by unconventional thinking, effective exchange of knowledge, creative problem-solving, constructive feedback, and collegial cooperation to enable our people to thrive.
What we are looking for
- We are looking for innovative, energetic youth who believe that through hard work and outstanding performance you cannot only build your career, but also have an impact on the country’s economy by being part of a leading financial institution in Tanzania.
- About the Program
- NMB’s Management Trainee Program is a 24 month program that attracts and recruits top Tanzanian graduates from top universities both locally and internationally. Fast tracking their skills development required to take up identified key roles within the bank and for succession planning.
- The program is one way of strengthening NMB’s future leadership bench, bottom-up and expanding its talent pool. Management trainees are expected to distinguish themselves both intellectually and with their drive to make a difference. Based on that potential, management trainees are expected to grow to middle management level in a timeframe of two years.
- Qualified candidates will go through an evaluation process which may involve various assessments such as aptitude tests, case studies, and interviews.
- Recent graduate from a recognized University
- Minimum GPA 3.8
- Not more than 25 years of age
- Excellent communication skills in both English and Swahili
- Digital orientation
- Strong business acumenIf you are interested in taking up this exciting opportunity please send in your application through by 10th August 2022. Applications must be done through this pageNMB Bank Plc is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
“NMB Bank Plc does not charge any fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it”.
The deadline for submitting the application is 20 August 2022.
Dear reader, do not be confused when you come across very different headlines about Nafasi za kazi NMB Plc The reader may find it confusing and think it is a different ad, The reason for having a different title for this ad is due to the presence of many bloggers in Tanzania and every blogger writes a title in his own words. You can find a title like this on popular blogs like Mabumbe jobs, Ajirayako jobs, Jobwikis jobs and Ajiraleo jobs
NMB Plc Offers attractive salary to workers as a motivation for work, also covers Insurance. For those with bachelor degree have more advantage in wining this positions.