The SUA Online Application [year]/[yearorg] – SUA Online Admission system [year]/[yearorg]
SUA Online application [year]/[yearorg]: The eagerly awaited moment, the SUA admission [year]/[yearorg] season has come, this is one of the most essential times of the year to students who wish to pursue undergraduate studies at the Sokoine University of Agriculture (SUA).
It is this time of the year that determines student’s future and hence students are advised to avoid making mistakes during this time. To make things clear, TCU has prepared the [year]/[yearorg] admission guidebook as a tool to guide students on admission process, if you haven’t read the TCU admission guidebook yet check this link here to familiarize yourself with the Undergraduate Admission Guidebook for 2021/2022 Academic Year.
The SUA Online Application System – SUA Online Admission system [year]/[yearorg]
As a result of an increased number of students applying to the Sokoine University of Agriculture, student’s admission process has become more complex with interested learners applying from different geographical locations, applying for a myriad combination of subjects. In this situation is fast becoming increasingly difficult to handle such a large volume of student’s admission in the traditional methods. This has resulted to an increasing need for using technology and adapting to an online admission management system.
Therefore, the Sokoine University of Agriculture (SUA) is the among of the educational institution in Tanzania that have been adapting the use of Online admission system to process students’ applications. The Sokoine University of Agriculture SUA Online Admission System; a web-enabled software designed to manage SUA admission related operations (SUA Online applications). Using this system; Students can simply apply for the courses they are interested online.
In this post you will learn in details about : how to create an SUA online admission account, how to login on to your SUA admission login account and make online application at the Sokoine University of Agriculture, how to pay SUA online application fees, you will also be able to understand all the important requirements for successful admission at SUA.
Important things to consider before applying online at Sokoine University of Agriculture (SUA).
Consider the following things for a smooth and error-free SUA Online application [year]/[yearorg]:
- Make sure you have read the TCU Guidebook [year]/[yearorg] carefully:
- Familiarize yourself with the SUA admission requirements: Before making an application, make sure you have read and understood the SUA admission requirements, follow this link to find out more details about SUA admission requirements.
- Make a full list programs/courses you are going to apply for at the Sokoine University of Agriculture (SUA).
- Make sure you have a valid and working email address that you will use later while registering your SUA online application account through SUA Online Application system.
- Make sure you have a valid phone number, as it will be used for all important notification in the future (Notification about your Selection status and verification code will be sent to this number)
- Prepare your SUA online application fee: Before starting the application, process make sure you have Application fee on your mobile money.
How to apply for various Undergraduate programs via SUA Online Application [year]/[yearorg] – Student Information System (SUASIS)
Here we have all the instructions on how to apply for bachelor degree programs at the Sokoine University of Agriculture via the SUA online application system.
For first time applicants:
Fill the application form. On Entry category field:
- Select Direct Applicant for form six (06) leavers regardless of year of completion.
- Select Equivalent Applicant for diploma (for degree applicant) or certificate (for Diploma applicants)
- Select Applicants with FTC for applicants with FTC Certificates
- Select Equivalent
You can log out at any stage after registration and log in later to complete the application.
- Fields with (*) are
- Mobile numbers should be written in this format 0XXXXXXXXX example 0788347788 or 0657556678.
- These are applicants who have already registered to a
- Use username and password obtained from previous registration to login to the system at any
- NECTA FORM Four and FORM Six Index Numbers should be written in the following format: S0XXX/XXXX/YYYY or P0XXX/XXXX/YYYY.
Example: S0750/0023/2013 or P0750/0023/2017.
- An applicant will be able to Login after completing Registration.
- Registration enables applicant to create account in this system and obtain Username and Password.
- Registration should only be done once. After completion, applicant should only Login using obtained username and
- When logged in applicant will be able to make application fee payment and complete the application.
- Online application will only be visible for filling once application fee is paid using a CONTROL NUMBER that will be provided.
- In order to successfully complete the application; an applicant is required to complete all steps from Home to Submit your application.
NECTA FORM Four Index Number followed by a year of application, i.e.: S0XXX/XXXX/yyyy/YYYY or P0XXX/XXXX/yyyy/YYYY
e.g S0751/0023/2021/2022 or P0751/0023/2021/2022
How to complete the SUA registration process
After logging in using the email and password provided by the SUASIS system, you will enter the second phase of your online application. The following is what you should do.
- Once you log in, provide your basic information. It includes things like your sex, marital status, date of birth, among others
- You must also upload your photo, academic transcripts, and educational certificates when you continue to register
- Once done, click on Update
- Next, fill in your details, including address, employers, and next of kin
- Click on Save
- On the next page, select the programme of your choice from the dropdown list of SUA University courses. Select them in the order of preferences then click on Save
- Your next step is to enter the school or college you have attended before
- When done, click on Save
- Enter the grades you achieved in school in A-Level or O-Level then save the form
- Applicants should apply directly to SUA using the online admission system Click “Application for Admission” button at www.sua.ac.tz and you will be directed
- Applicants with foreign secondary school certificates should arrange with the National Examinations Council (NECTA) and NACTE for equivalence translation before lodging their applications.
- Applicants with who are not Tanzanians and their certificates are not issued by NECTA or NACTE are advised to select Equivalent entry and upload certificates in application. for Necta go to www.necta.go.tz and for Nacte go to www.nacte.go.tz;
Apply for admission (SUA Online application)
Choose your Option:
Degree and Non degree programmes
- Apply for Certificate Programmes
- Apply for Diploma Programmes
- Apply for Undergraduate Degree Programmes
- Apply for Postgraduate Diploma Programmes
- Apply for Masters Degree Programmes
- Apply for PhD Programmes
Inquiries should be sent to:-
Admission Help desk
Directorate of Undergraduate Studies,
Sokoine University of Agriculture,
P.O. Box 3000, Chuo Kikuu, Morogoro
Telephone No: +255737462229 OR +255737462230
Email: [email protected], [email protected] and [email protected]