Muhas School of Dentistry Programmes
Muhas School of Dentistry Programmes A dental school (school of dental medicine, school of dentistry, dental college) is a part of an institution that teaches dental medicine to prospective dentists and potentially other dental auxiliaries. Dental school graduates receive a degree in Dentistry, Dental Surgery, or Dental Medicine, which, depending upon the jurisdiction, might be a bachelor’s degree, master’s degree, a professional degree, or a doctorate. Schools can also offer postgraduate training in general dentistry, and/or training in oral and maxillofacial surgery, oral pathology.
Muhas UnderGraduate Programmes School of Dentistry:
- Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS)
Muhas PostGraduate Programmes School of Dentistry:
Master of Dentistry (MDent) programmes
- Community Dentistry (MDent Comm. Dent)
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery (MDent Oral Maxill of Surg)
- Oral Pathology ( MDent Oral Path)
- Paediatric Dentistry (MDent Paed Dentistry)
- Restorative Dentistry (MDent Rest Dent)
- Post doctoral studies
- A university excelling in quality training of health professionals, research and public services with conducive learning and working environment.
- To provide quality training, research and services in health and related fields for attainment of equitable socioeconomic development for Tanzanian community and beyond.