udom job vacancies 2021, udom internship 2021, nafasi za kazi udom, field data collector job description, field data collector salary, data collection jobs 2021, field data collectors, field educational data collectors jobs in tanzania, field educational data collectors jobs
RECRUITING FIELD DATA COLLECTORS (ENUMERATORS)
Tanzania Early Grade Social and Emotional Learning and Phonics-Based Literacy learning agenda (Tanzania SEL Project) seek to recruit field data collectors, here referred to as Enumerators. The applicant should meet the needs and capacity for conducting rigorous data collection in Tanzania mainland and Zanzibar. This project is funded by the USAID/Tanzania’s Education Office. USAID Mission aims to promote a learning agenda that maximizes early grade primarily literacy and numeracy outcomes.
Qualifications And Experience & Skills
- At least a Bachelor degree or Postgraduate in Education, preferably early childhood education.
- Must have practical knowledge of MS Office
- Should be familiar with computer-assisted interviews(ODK, CTO) and must have experience and ability to use electronic devices, especially tablets or smartphone to collect data
- Fluent in Swahili and English, both in writing and speaking
- Willingness to travel independently and extensively within rural communities
- Extensive knowledge of quantitative and qualitative data collection in a school context
- Prior experience in conducting surveys with both adults and children
- Able to prepare daily summary report of the fieldwork and report to the field supervisor in a timely fashion
- Able to perform other fieldwork duties assigned by the field supervisor or UDOM research team Leads.
- Able and ready to participate in regular virtual meeting while in the field to share experiences and address challenges and concerns of data collection, daily summary preparation and reporting
- 50 days divided into two phases.
Mode of Application
- Application later with a CV should be submitted to email [email protected]
Deadline for the application 30 December 2021